Show us what you bought!

Happppppppppppppy December!

I don't know what it is, but I am just feelin' happy... giddy even... and I swear I haven't had one sip of wine all night!

Maybe it has to do with the fact that I have a REAL Christmas tree in my apartment and that it is freezing outside and that I get to travel to Denver for Christmas to be with Parker's family AND that when I get home from vacation I get to host my family's secret Santa at our apartment....

I am just grinning ear-to-ear!

Anyways.... I am here to share with you some of the goodies I bought during day one of the Cyber Monday TPT sale! You better believe I already left my feedback and I am ready to shop a bit more tomorrow :)

Here's a looksie:

Abby's new Christmas unit:
I love everything this lady makes and this adorable pack is NO different! It is so darn cute.

Lindsey's Story Problem Pack:
I wanted to buy this last year from The Teacher Wife, but I ran out of time before the holidays were over. This year, I was not going to make that mistake!

Anna's New Graphing Pack
I downloaded the preview on this and I HAD to have it. I won't start going deep into graphing until after the holiday break, but I wanted to take advantage of the sale and grab it now!

The following are a few things I already had, but they are a necessity this holiday season so I wanted to share in case you still need something for the next few weeks!

Kelley's Adjective Gingerbreads:
I missed the boat on her adjective pumpkins this year, so I am THRILLED she has another seasonal adjective craft! A hilarious one at that.

Katie's Polar Express pack:
My new school has an entire polar express day.... I repeat... AN ENTIRE POLAR EXPRESS DAY! I am so excited to celebrate this day with my students and I am so thankful I have Katie's pack to save my you-know-what!

Stephanie's Christmas Around the World:
We actually started this pack this morning! My kids are so excited to learn about Christmas all over the world and so am I! I used this pack last year and it was a big hit - I imagine this year will be the same!

So there you have it! If you bought something you'd like to share with the world - let us know! Link up with Blog Hoppin by clicking the button below :)

And remember - the sale continues tomorrow!!

1 comment

  1. Huge hugs . . . thanks for the love my friend! I miss you SOOOOOOOOOO much :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top