What's Cookin' Good Lookin'?! My First Linky!

Okay so every Monday, I sit at my computer, and look at 4th Grade Folics' Made It Mondays. My mouth drops open as I stare in awe (and drool) at all the amazing crafty things you are all able to make! I am not crafty. In the least. I can doodle... I am somewhat computer savvy.... but "crafting" try as I might... is a major downfall in my femininity - Sorry!

What I can do... is cook! As long as I have a recipe lol :) I enjoy cooking and the eating part isn't so bad either. So for my FIRST EVER linky, I want to see what YOU can cook! I love perusing Pinterest and cooking blogs and trying them out at home. Give it a whirl... take some pics and lemme see what you've got!

Grab my button so others can link up :)
 
{Thanks to the ever-amazing Scrappin' Doodles for the clipart}

Here is mine:
Now, I am not from New Orleans (or N'awlins- I thoroughly enjoy saying that) and I don't actually know what consists of a "Jambalaya" but the rice I use for this dish is called Jambalaya mix... so there we have it. This dish is now Shrimp n' Asparagus Jambalaya!

I found this recipe a lonnnggg time ago from a Taste of Home cookbook and it is sooo easy and Parkster and I just love it!

4 ingredients... yeah... that's it... FOUR! I mean for realz... anyone can do this.
Here it is:

 
Nom nom nom! 
Plenty of leftovers!!
 
 Click {here} to download recipe!

19 comments

  1. Oh, I almost always follow a recipe lol! I still enjoy doing it :) and I loveee baking...mmmmmm, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! Can't wait :) I love trying out new recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I can't link up because the one thing I absolutely can't do is cook!! I can craft like crazy but not cook!! Looks great though!

    Sarah
    Kindergarten Korner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am jealous of your crafting skills!! I am trying my hardest to craft something now for Monday Made It... but we will see lol

      Delete
  4. Yes please!! Can I just say how jealous I am.. I love my man, but stepping into the kitchen to cook... or clean... or even put away the groceries... NOT his thing haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks yummy! Just found your blog and this is great I could learn lots from you! You are a very talented blogger and cook!

    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to think of something to cook and join in on this linky.
    Modern Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course baking counts! I love anything baked... or cooked... or ordered. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooooooo glad to see that baking counts. . .I'm linking up soon.
    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Susan,
    I'm glad I'm the first one to join your linky. I hope your fiance likes the chicken enchiladas.

    Sue

    www.arainbowofteaching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohmygosh! That jambalaya looks super yummy!

    Gladys
    teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea! I love checking out great recipes and that one looks like one I'm definitely going to have to try. I am your newest follower. I can't wait to see more recipes!

    Jen
    Adventures in Mrs. Martin’s Room

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol... I love to eat and eat and eat... so I figured I HAD to learn how to cook so I could somewhat control what kind of calories I was eating! Thanks for swinging by! Now, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is perfect - no worries!! I can't wait to try them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Susan...nice to meet you...I was over at Corner on Character and saw the link for your recipe link-up. Hope you don't mind me dropping in. :) What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It took me awhile, but I finally linked up. What a great idea for a linky party!

    Amy
    Mrs. Lattin's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top