This is where my brain is...

 
Ever heard of it?!?
Ha!

With a wedding coming in T-minus 339 days my mind is already past the ceremony and onto married life. Parks and I have been together for 5 years already and have lived together for 4. While we haven't been officially married, we've experienced all the fun of living together, traveling together, fighting and making up with one another, so on and so forth. Mostly everyone keeps telling me that when you actually get married it is different... not necessarily good or bad different... just different. I don't buy it, but check back with me in 400 days and we'll see what I say.

That being said, the Parkster and I have had baby fever lately. Yes, him too! We cannot wait to start our little (or big) family and the more I hear of friends' pregnancies and see pictures of my friends' adorable little munchkins the crazier I get about BABIES!!

This baby-fever has led to an over-abundance of pins on my Maybe Baby? Pinterest board. Nurseries, announcements, newborn photos, oh my!
 
 Have I scared you yet? Oddly enough, all the pregnancy photos have also led to an awful lot of food pins... am I getting cravings already?!?

That is all.

As you can see my brain is NOT with school today.

Babies and food. Just babies and food.

7 comments

  1. I too am a Pinterest freak! My student teacher had never been on there. That was her first official assignment from me. How can you teach and not Pinterest??? Love looking at all of the baby stuff! They grow so fast, mine are already pre-teens! Now I settle for looking at the cute stuff on Pinterest!
    Jennifer
    www.theblessedteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - I can't imagine teaching without Pinterest!!

      Delete
  2. Good to hear Halle! I don't want it to change TOO much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmigoodness your little girls are SO cute!!! Such a great idea Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8 years!!! Holy smokes! Woo hoo I'll be excited to hear allllll about a little cupcake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Pinterest, so many great ideas. We are teachers, we plan ahead, I think it is adorable. I love the picture of the little boy with board. I need to pin it so I can take picture of grand daughter and recreate the same thing for her twin siblings. So, thank you for saving me time - going to follow your boards, heehee.

    Terri
    thefirstgradeprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww- I miss my "baby"...even though my baby #2 is only almost 10 months...lol...I know that she won't be a baby too much longer :(

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top