Meet the Teacher!

I am linking up with one of my favorite bloggers, Stephanie from Falling into First, for a fun linky party :)


That's me a few weeks ago at my baby shower :)

Before I start my Q&A, here is a little about me!

I started teaching 4 years ago in Las Vegas, NV where my husband and I lived after college. Those three years in Vegas were some of the MOST FUN years we have had thus far. There was lots of this:

Alas... all good things must come to an end and we knew when we settled down and started our family, we wanted to be back here in Massachusetts where I was born and raised (and where we met).

So we traveled cross country for the second time and landed back here on the Northshore!

Parker and I got married September 20, 2013 and it was perfect.

 

Now, I am back teaching in Mass. and instead of pool parties, mountains, and late night fun... there is a lot of this:
Babies and bumps and diapers and toys!

Parker and I are SO excited to welcome our baby boy, Theodore "Theo," anytime in the next 6-8 weeks. We are ready for a wholeeee new adventure and years and years of fun times to come!

Now onto a little Q&A:

 THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...
Starbucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even while pregnant.... yes... I still have my one coffee per day. Doc allowed, so no judgments please! This mug explains my life perfectly:

Other things I love include trashy TV, laying in the sun, reading, and TPT-ing!

 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
A stay-at-home momma! I don't even have Theo yet and I am already dreading going back to work after my maternity leave. Thankfully, Parker will be the stay-at-home daddy so I can live vicariously through him... and also I will make him send me lots and lots of pictures and videos while I am at work.


THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.
Determined.
Compassionate.
Active.

 
FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"

"Please leave all the covers off the glue sticks!"
 This.drives.me.MENTAL.

Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?

I would invite Bruno Mars to perform! Superbowl performance Part II please!

Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?

 Movin' and a Groovin' 


 Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?
To have my hair done at all times. That's a superpower right?!
I am hair challenged and throw it in a bun or ponytail all day, everyday.

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?

"Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss 
 

Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 

R-E-S-P-E-C-T! -Aretha Franklin
When I've had a few drinks, I tend to think I have a realllllllyyyyy good voice ;)

 
 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?

Morning person! I would love to wake up at 5am and be asleep by 9pm each and every day. I get so much more done in the morning.

 
Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?

My favorite resource in my shop is my Close Reading Bundle! It has all four of my seasonal bundles in it and my kids love them! I use them in small groups all year long and I saw so much growth last year.



Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU! 

Some of you might not know this, but I was on Wheel of Fortune 7 years ago!
That's me in the middle standing next to my celebrity partner, Jeff Probst!
I won $6100 and had a BLAST!

***

Now, make sure you head back to Steph's blog and meet TONS of other bloggers:

4 comments

  1. LOVED reading all about you! Super cute...and yes, I am 100% with you on having my hair done all time as a legit superpower. I have serious nappy head most of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun reading about you! :) I can't wait to see pictures of little Theo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I totally agree with you on the glue sticks! Even after the kids put the tops on I make sure they are on nice and tight! I also agree on the hair! I used to have super long hair that I would braid everyday - I got a super cute haircut but since it's been so hot this summer I haven't wanted to get out the hair dryer! so it goes up in a ponytail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you were on Wheel of Fortune with Jeff Probst as your partner. Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top