Spring Break!

Spring break is officially over :(

It has been such a relaxing week, but I am ready to get back to school. After all, there are only 8 more weeks until summer, ahhh! How is it that the year always goes by so fast?

Before Spring Break my kids had an author's celebration to share in their success after completing their non-fiction books! They drank Capri Suns and enjoyed a few snacks while sharing their book with some other first grade classes. They were so proud of themselves and I was so proud of them too! Thank you to those who have bought my non-fiction book templates. Please let me know how they come out!!

My week was mostly spent by the pool reading bridal magazines... but I did manage to create this long vowel packet I plan on using with my small groups this week!


 This packet goes through all of the long vowel patterns!
 I included some long vowel read-n-find passages, mix-n-match games, long/short vowel sorts, and showdown games! This pack has a full color version and a full B&W version.

Have a great week :)

Susan

No comments

Back to Top