#teachertalktuesday on Instagram

 I am finally hoppin' on the instagram train!!

I use my personal instagram all the time, but I just created a blog one so I can join in on the fun that Rachelle, Natalie, and Michelle came up with!

^ Genius idea I tell you!^

To follow along my lonely new blog instagram, follow me HERE or search for "thankgoditsfirst" on your phone!

See look... only 10 followers.... and 1 picture... LAME! I will get better. I promise!

You can also follow my personal instagram HERE or search for smoran892 on your phone!

I hope to see you tomorrow!

Make sure to click on the button at the top and check out all the bloggers who are participating!

2 comments

  1. love your blog. So glad I found you through the instagram linky party.
    Sandra


    www.savvyteachingtips.blogspot.com

     



    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Good post. Your instagram pictures are the best around. Love them!

    buy real instagram followers

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top