End of the Year Trivia!

4 days.

FOUR.

I am really saddened by this. Normally I am jumping up and down and the days feel like they are crawwwlllinnngggg. Not this year. My last days at my school are coming to an end and I actually want it to slow down... just a bit. I just want to hang out with my kids and chat! I am going to miss them SO dang much :(

In the meantime, we are having fun reviewing what we have learned this year!
I made this trivia game last year as part of my end of year pack and my kids are loving it.
I display the gameboard on my smartboard and the students work in teams to answer the questions! It is huge motivation to keep my kids learning and listening throughout these last few wild days.

Some of the questions I included:

Reading
What is the problem and solution in the story _____? 
What is a glossary?

Math:
The sum is 27.
a) 10 + 9 + 8
b) 17 + 10 + 1
c) 5 + 5 + 11

Language:
What is an adjective?
What is the difference between a verb and a noun?

Science:
What is the life cycle of a plant?
What are two reasons we should take care of our earth?

Social Studies:
Name a president we have learned about this year and give me 2 important facts about this person.
Who were the pilgrims?

I also have bunches of blank question cards and I will have my students come up with their own questions tomorrow!

Here are my teams and their points before we went out for an afternoon brain break:
In case you couldn't tell by my obviously amazing drawings that would be: team puppies, team tigers, team zebras, and team seals - HA! My kids think I am an excellent artist...

Before I go finish report cards, I have to share this photo I put on my facebook page the other day:
One of my sweet students came in really early the other morning and took this out of her backpack while yelling "HAPPY SQUASH DAY!!!!!!!!!!" She was so excited!!!! I don't think this is a real holiday... but I went with it.

Now I need to learn how cook something with a squash...

TGIF!

1 comment

Back to Top