Fabulous Feedback!

I am linking up with Christina Bainbridge to share some of my fabulous feedback before the big TPT sale!

I have had some really sweet buyers leave feedback that has just blown me away! I read and truly appreciate every single piece of feedback I receive on my products.

Here are a few pieces of feedback that made me grin ear-to-ear:
Thank you Julia Fuchs for such kind words! I am so happy that you liked it :) We get butterflies each each year and my kids love seeing the life cycle process. This year, I thought I would create a whole pack filled with Common Core aligned butterfly activities to keep my kids engaged and learning all Spring long!

This sweet feedback is from Natalie Harbold and I was thrilled to be able to help someone new to first grade! Many of you already know that I love teaching writing in 1st grade. The growth is absolutely incredible in this one, short year! I tried my best to make a cohesive writing unit for each of the three major common core writing standards in first grade and this has quickly become my best-selling pack!

This is my newest product and I was so happy to have a repeat customer love my writing packs so much that they had to come back and buy the bundle! I have a "Writing Through the Seasons" pack for each of the 4 seasons and they include writing prompts with graphic organizers, writing centers, crafts, and plenty of other fun activities that align to the CCSS! "mmuntean" Y-O-U are the one who is amazing!

As I am sure you have already heard by now, but TPT is having their annual Teacher Appreciation Sale! All of the products above as well as EVERYTHING in my store will be 20% off all day Tuesday & Wednesday (5/7-5/8)! Click on the button below to head to my store.


^Thanks to the amazing Ashley Hughes for the button^

Happy Shopping & Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!!

xoxo

1 comment

  1. You have some wonderful products! I am a new follower who just found you through the linky. Will be back to read future posts...

    Smiles,
    Sarah @ Hoots N Hollers

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top