Just Droppin' In!

Ahhhh! 

I have been gone for SO long... 

Doing things like this:
 {Friend's Bachelorette Party}
I'll stop the pictures there.... you get the idea.... 
You can tell by the picture quality what kinda *classy* joint we were in ;)

and doing this:
 
 
 Apparently these are the faces I make when trying on a gazillion wedding dresses.... 
I did find my dress though!!!! Tears were shed by all :)
 (and none of those crazy faces were made when I found THE dress)
Little sister joining in on the fun :)

and then I decided on these:
{Photography - Lightshed}

Heidi dress in silk chiffon
{Bridesmaid Dresses -J.Crew Bridal}
my best ladies could not BE any more different so they will all be picking the style that looks best on them :) - it just has to be short, navy, and silk chiffon.

and going to a friends wedding, like this:
{The future hubs & I - Congrats Laura & John!}

I just wanted to drop in and show you what I've been up to!

I start school the DAY after I get back from my vacation - yikes - but I am excited to get back to business! Before I go I have 2 things to share:

(1)
This is the LAST day to enter our *SWEET* giveaway:

(2)
The Fab-u-lous Kelley Dolling is having a FLASH $1 sale on her back to school items so go check 'em out!

Be back soon!!

3 comments

  1. Lol I didn't know I was making them! My sister was snapping photos constantly and I was looking through them the other day and I couldn't believe all the silly faces I make!! There are PLENTY more too lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! We looked all over but we kept finding the same bridesmaidsy look over and over... These ones are more expensive then I would've liked for my girls, but I think it is the best choice given their body types. They are thrilled they can pick the style that looks best on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was SO much fun! Those dresses are just designed to make you look good, huh?!? I like the look of the different styles and that way they are comfortable for the night! Hot pink must've looked so good in pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top