Sneak-a-Peek!


Hey everyone! I have a spare minute while I'm out on vacation and I thought I'd link up with Blog Hoppin' to share my latest TPT buys n' bargains from the sale this past weekend!!

{1}
 
{Lindsey @ The Teacher Wife}
Lindsey has thought of everything! Story maps, worksheets, activities that can be used for EVERY book. This has been on my wishlist for-e-ver and I just couldn't pass it up this time... Now I must get her Reading Comprehension II packet!!

{2}

{Cara @ The First Grade Parade}
"Duh!" is all I have to say. I don't think I buy anything on TPT without my cart including an item from Cara Carroll! This is the perfect little pack to add some *fun* to my place value unit! And at only $3.50, how could anyone say no?!

{3}

{Randi @ Teach it with Class}
Our Social Studies curriculum stinks!! We have really outdated materials and this packet using the ever popular Pigeon series is going to be a huge help!! I am loving that Randi went through and outlined her lessons over 5 days. She has made my life much easier :)

{4}

{Kelley @ Teacher Idea Factory}
Okay... I signed up on Kelley's blog for a pen pal and this pack is a must-have to go along with it!! It is filled with all different types of letters to write to our cross-country pals! I can't wait to get started on it!

{5}

{Alisha @ The Bubbly Blonde}
This sweet packet pairs perfectly with my ice-cream themed beginning of the year activities!! Alisha created so many writing prompts and crafttivities for the students to complete during those first weeks in school. How to have a "sweet" year, how to be a "bubbalicious" worker, and how to "chews" good behavior are just some of the adorable prompts for my students to discuss and write about!

{6}

{Hadar @ Miss Kindergarten}
Oh, the visions bulletin boards danced in my head! Goal setting is SO important at the beginning of the year and Hadar's adorable soccer-themed craftivity will give my kiddos a great visual when determining their goal!


Alrighty, that's all I bought for now....... but I have a strong feeling that once I go back to Blog Hoppin' to see everyone's purchases, I will be back at the check out! Thank goodness for TPT ;)

Tomorrow I have an amazing guest blogger entertaining you for the day, so make sure you swing by and read her post! I'll give you a hint... think *cupcakes*

1 comment

Back to Top