One Haunted Halloween & Pumpkin Patch Kids!

Happy weekend everybody!

I am so excited to have finally put all the finishing touches on my new {One Haunted Halloween} packet!!

There are 7 fun activities in this packet. If you click on the picture above you can see a preview and a detailed description of the pack, but I wanted to highlight a couple of my favorites:

First, is this little craftivity:
"Who is hiding there you ask? Who is the classmate behind that mask?"
Students draw a picture of themselves and then cover up their eyes with a mask. On the bottom portion they write about themselves and try to guess who is who! We did a version of this last year and it was a big hit! I hang them up in the hallway so other students can guess too! *My packet comes with the face & mask templates, writing sheet, and a map-it-out brainstorming page*

Another Halloween favorite is this EASY & fun skeleton strategy game:
*click the image to read how to play*

Both activities are in my new packet and I cannot wait to use them with my kiddos!!

In the Fall spirit, I also have my Pumpkin Patch Kids mini-unit we will be breaking out soon!

[Some of the activities include]:
Digraph spin, Even & odd activities, roll a Jack-o-lantern subtraction game, and a punctuation board game



 

Until next time,


No comments

Back to Top